Here are 19 Best Kissing Tips and Advice.
- Don’t use too much tongue.
- Don’t mash your lips against your partner’s.
- Don’t look terrified when the other person approaches you for a kiss.
- Do not talk about a first kiss with the person you’re going to kiss for the first time. This will ruin the excitement and may turn down expectations
- Don’t salivate all over your partner while kissing.
- Don’t just let your partner do all the work during the kiss.
- Don’t eat garlic or other harsh foods before a kiss.
- Don’t remain emotionless after the kiss.
- Don’t wait until the 20th date to kiss her/him.
- Don’t open your mouth so wide that it feels like you are sucking the other person in.
- Don’t have the first kiss with someone in public in front of others.
Also read: Best Kissing Games for Girls and Boys
Also read: How to kiss a guy
- Only use enough tongue to feel the other person’s tongue.
- Be gentle with the first kiss.
- Smile after you kiss. Or in the least laugh or giggle to show some emotion.
- Swallow periodically during the kiss.
- Participate in the kiss
- Make sure your breath is fresh by either brushing your teeth or having a mint or piece of gum.
- It is OK to kiss someone on the first date. And if not the first date at least during the second.
- Always make sure the first kiss is when the two of you are alone.
Enjoyed Reading Kissing tips and advice post? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment